Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Woman discovers that her husband is her father after his death

Woman discovers that her husband is her father after his death

I discovered one of the ladies , Ohio that her dead husband is the same as her father's , which I consider a big secret in the family , that Sarhaa uncle this mystery , six years after the death of his brother / her husband in 1998 . Resulted knowing this secret family to severe effects on psychological and physical health of the woman called , Valara Spreual , noting medical history to her strokes survived them miraculously addition to her diabetes . said Valara Spreual aged 60 years , in a phone call with CNN " this is terrible , and knowing this information leads to the destruction of a person . " where is still suffering from the repercussions of this issue since it was informed by her uncle on this mystery in 2004 .
She Spreual " not aware of my whether my father / my husband knows this fact , and I think that although it knows you do not tell me out . " And noted , " There was a lady visit us when I was little in the two years of the eighth or ninth , where I was told it is family-friendly , to find out afterwards that they are my mom and she was working as a prostitute before she died . "
Spiroal and threw light on the normal life with her husband / father , where she said , " We used to live a good life , and we settled after our marriage in the Akron area . " According to the American news network .
Spreual showed they had suffered a lot , especially when she wanted to tell her children, three from her previous marriage and Massaranhm truth , where met with a good response and support has helped a lot to begin to accept the bitter truth .


مدونة المشاهير
لدخول الموقع اكتب فى جوجل مدونة المشاهير
celebrity-almshaheer.blogspot.com

Sharing Widget bychamelcool

0 comments:

Post a Comment