Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sherine Abdel Wahab : Tamer Hosni artist Khaab

Sherine Abdel Wahab : Tamer Hosni artist Khaab
Described Egyptian singer Shireen Abdul Wahab habitat Tamer Hosni Balkhaab ; because he refused to join the team for the jury in the program The Voice, preparation time for no reason .
Shereen said : « I do not know Alkhaab Why did not agree ? I am with his speech , and I told him I want to have to be present with me Ashan people recognize our face , but the second , the fact , I do not know Mamarvd ? » ..She stressed that it is the Egyptian singer Tamer like her brother , and always visited the house , and to reassure her children here , and Mary , said : « We are still young and the future ahead of us , God willing , there is a lot of work that we will deliver together » .
It is noteworthy that Shirin and Tamer Tsalhama announced in September last year, the two are going to make a joint technical work in the coming period .

مدونة المشاهير
لدخول الموقع اكتب فى جوجل مدونة المشاهير
celebrity-almshaheer.blogspot.com

Sharing Widget bychamelcool

0 comments:

Post a Comment